22 Apr “Specialties” Route
This route that we have prepared will take you to a selection of restaurants where you will be able to taste gastronomic specialties from our region. Moreover, you can discover some of our culinary secrets and the most representative names of our current cuisine.
Bar Restaurante Le Bistrot
- Address: Calle Fuente del matadero 3 Tudela.
- Timetable: Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00h to 23:00h. Mondays and Tuesdays closed.
- GPS: 42.061927, -1.606617
- Telephone: +34 948 821 384
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: go to the web
- Description: Classic tavern totally renovated of almost 50 years old. It is managed now by a third generation of the same family. Located right in the center of Tudela. We offer a wide range of pinchos (small tapa on bread) and fried products cooked in the moment. There is a little and comfortable dining room to eat the menu, where you can taste our wonderful seasonal vegetables, amongst other dishes.
- Specialty: Pincho of mushrooms and cured ham
Bar La Catedral
- Address: Calle Carnicerías N°2 Bajo Tudela.
- Timetable: Mondays from 9:00h to 14:30h. Wednesdays to Fridays from 9:00h to 15:00h and 19:00h to 23:00h. Mondays afternoon and Tuesdays closed.
- Telephone: +34 678 320 726
- Web: go to the web
- Description: It is so nice to enter this bar. It’s one of the youngest in Tudela with just 5 years of existence. It has a wide gastronomic offer that goes from its famous and typical Gildas (Anchovy, olive and green chile kebab ), to the fabulous Anchovy over a bed of tomato, seasoned with Olive oil, over crystal bread. They also offer more than 40 pinchos that are changing continuously, amongst which you can find the classic Spanish omelette and the excellent pig trotters pie.
Bar La Estrella
- Address: Calle Carnicerías n12 bajo Tudela
- Timetable: Thursdays to Tuesdays from 12:00h to 16:00h and from 18:30 to 00:30. Wednesdays closed except bank holidays or eve.
- GPS: 42.062487, -1.606773
- Telephone: +34 948 82 85 72
- Description: The magic of traditional cooking. La Estrella (The Star) is a must in your visit to the Ribera capital. It was founded in 1965, when they used to offer traditional dishes as appreciated as their famous haricot beans or the coveted vegetables to our dear foreigners. Continuing with family tradition, passing from fathers to sons, they have become today a tapas bar, where to taste a wide range of pinchos. Their specialty is the “lacón” (shoulder of the pork); you can’t leave the city without tasting it. The torreznos (rashers) are becoming more and more famous, too. Let’s not forget the great variety of tapas and traditional fry. La Estrella Bar also counts with a wide sandwiches and dishes menu that can be enjoyed in the wonderful square located in the old town center. Every Thursday, they offer the famous “pincho-pote”.
- Address: Calle Carnicerías, 12, Bajo, 31500 Tudela, Navarra
- Timetable: Wednesdays to Sundays from 12:00h to 15:00h and from 19:00 to 23:30. Mondays and Tuesdays closed.
- GPS: 42.062520, -1.606698
- Telephone: +34 646 83 60 83
- Description: Pinchos bar that has been recently renovated where you will find good vibes, tasty pinchos accompanied by a good variety of wines and natural cider in the most representative street of Tudela. The most famous pincho of this bar is the roasted potato stuffed with cured ham and cheese. We also highlight the aubergine pincho and the smoked sardine loin with green chile sauce.
Bar Jose Luis
- Address: Calle Muro 23 Tudela.
- Timetable: Wednesdays closed, except on bank holidays or eve.
- GPS: 42.062369, -1.604499
- Telephone: +34 948 82 00 91
- Web: go to the web
- Description: Let’s start with a short menu of pinchos and pots, many of them as traditional as the “Gildas” (anchovy, olive and green chile kebab), “estiracuellos” (anchovies), gherkins in vinegar, eggs with bechamel (very famous due to the tasty bechamel), snails pot, tripes and little more. Good service, disposition and good cooking worked well. So well that everybody is talking about this bar now. Nowadays, they offer a wider and more elaborated pinchos menu, with seasonal tapas as the ones with vegetables and mushrooms. The specialties are the “Pincho of egg with bechamel” and the “Pincho with vegetables”.
- Addres: Calle Merced, 1 (bajo) Tudela.
- Timetable: open everyday from 11.00h to 00.30h.
- GPS: 42.062924, -1.605387
- Telephone: +34 948 410 946
- Description: They offer a wide gastronomic offer. Their specialty is the “fresh foie toast”, which is spectacular. This bar is a must in Tudela. It’s located in the historic town center, in the Jewish quartier. Apart from their famous foie toast, they have also an attractive offer of pinchos elaborated with vegetables such as the wild asparagus, zucchini stuffed with prawns and Gulas (typical imitation of the elver), stuffed artichokes, …They also have dishes and every Thursdays, they offer the pincho-pote, which is one of the most famous in town.
- Follow us: Facebook