22 Apr Olive oil Route
In Tudela, we cultivate olive trees and elaborate olive oil of excellent quality. During this route you can discover all the secrets of this exciting world and experiment in first person all the necessary processes to get this liquid gold of our gastronomy. You will get to know the farms, oil mills, producers, tasters, … Prepare yourself to enjoy and learn in all the senses.
- Address: Finca Los Llanos. Autovía A-68 km 102.
- Timetable: Mondays to Fridays from 9:00h to 13:30h and from 15:00h to 18:30h. Saturdays 10:00h to 13:00h. Sundays closed.
- GPS: 42.000794, -1.560786
- Telephone: +34 948 386 225
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: go to the web
- Languages: Spanish, English and French.
The visit includes:
- Tasting of toasts with all Artajo oil varieties
- Visit to the farms and the plantation
- Visit to the oil mill
- Visit to the cellar
- Initiation to olive oil tasting
Visits timetable: Every Saturdays at 11:00 from September to June. Previous booking needed.
To book any other day, please contact us by email or telephone.